Sunday, July 14, 2013

Website hosts and their resellers

Which do you prefer, web hosts or one of their resellers? Both of them sell the same packages although in many cases a reseller can offer a lower price for the same plan as a web host. Logical, because the resellers' overhead is much lower. He hardly makes any investment in his business. A domain name, a hosting plan and Internet connection are probably the only expenses a reseller has. However, keep in mind that technical support by a reseller can be bad. If you decide to buy from a web hosting reseller you should first try to find out who will do technical support for you. If it's the reseller, make sure that there's a good support system in place. It would be nonsense if a reseller just forwards your questions to the host because this means that you would always be dealing with delayed responses, right? By the way, it's quite difficult to determine if you're dealing with a web hosting company or a reseller. Didn't find any waterproof system yet. And did you know that there are more resellers than web hosts?

12 comments:

  1. Good post, a good host is essential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to 24 hours support, you better get a web host planning instead of a reseller. Although the price is higher, it can't be that much higher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check my site and you will find all about this!
    http://www.5figuredayunleashed.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete